Payback is a Bitch

As I was walking around the hood the other day a memory came flooding back to me. There was this guy I use to know. He was a lost soul. For some odd reason I had a strange attraction to him as he did me. We fooled around a few times, but this guy had a grudge against the world. I tried to be friends with him and warm his heart alittle but he shut me out, so I forgot about him. I moved on. I started seeing someone else and all was happy in my life.

A year or so went by, I never seen or thought about this guy. Then out of the blue on a very late rainy night. A knock at the door, I was shocked, nobody ever comes to my house at that hour. I yelled "who the hell is it?" the person did not state who it was, but said "I needed to talk you. I leaving town and I want to say goodbye. Just open the door please" I finally realised who it was and opened the door. This man stood there pityful and soaking wet. (I will never forget how hard it was raining that night) I said "I have a boyfriend now, its a little late for goodbyes" then I slammed the door in his face. He knocked a few more times pleading with me to hear him out to no avail.  After and ten more minutes of soaking rain he left. I did not budge!

I really don't feel guilty about slamming the door in his face. When I reached out to this person they rejected me.  Even if  his guilty consciences was at work, I hope he learned a lesson in life. You can  shit on people and reject everyone in life who try show you compassion. Rejection of humanity comes with consequences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment